OSHA Safety and Health Fundamentals Certificate for General Industry
Start a New Safety Career. Earn an OSHA Safety Certificate in 2 Months.
- Learn virtually from the comfort of your office or home.
- Interact with fellow safety professionals in real-time through interactive, virtual classes that meet twice a week from 5-9pm.
- Experience the best safety education available. Our instructors each have over 25 years of safety industry experience and have published books and training materials.
- Complete your certificate in just two months.
Our Certificate will cover 69 contact hours of occupational safety and health training and students will earn 6.9 CEU’s.
Class will meet virtually every Tuesday and Thursday from October 3rd, 2023 through December 5th, 2023 from 5pm until 9pm CST. No class on November 23rd(Thanksgiving Eve).
Classes included are:
- OSHA #511: Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- OSHA #7500: Introduction to Safety and Health Management
- OSHA #7505: Introduction to Incident (Accident) Investigation
- OSHA #7115: Lockout/Tagout
- OSHA #7300: Permit required confined space
- OSHA #7005: Public warehousing
- OSHA #7100: Machine guarding
- OSHA #7845: Recordkeeping Rule Seminar
Looking for professional development in your safety career? This is your opportunity to earn an OSHA certificate!